• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Storage alongside the rear frame under trailer...

I'm wanting to construct bins... under the trailer. The frame is I beams... I figure to put shelf on them which comes out to the edge of the body, with drop down doors. I'm not finding anything ready made. My rig is tongue heavy. I figure that to be a good place for items like wheel chocks, planks to level, wrenches & heavy tools (my 30T China jack). I think there's 6-8 feet of length there. I have to see if my welder is available.

Yes, I thought of such drawers but don't have the depth from the side. Thanks for the link... it was a good read. I actually have an old van locking tool bin but I don't think it will fit. I'm going to measure. I only have one left. It is worth further investigating... I'd need to find another.I've stumbled on Weatherguard bed top toolboxes which could be mounted under the rear sides. Further research to be done.