• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Has your Quadzilla Adrenaline died or malfunctioned?

Yankneck696

I am starting to repair Quadzilla Adrenalines. I also hope to reverse engineer & possibly add new functions in the future, as the board allows. Here's the deal:

1. You ship to me

In the box, I want a full description of the issues & history. I will require the box, wiring harness & controller.

2. I will do my best to repair & load any tune you desire & fully test to level 3 (as I have not upgraded my trans yet).

3. If the unit is unrepairable, I will ship it back or part it out for you for a 25% charge after fees & shipping.

4. I charge $25.00 per hour (check those rated against any electronics repair shop) plus parts & will confirm an estimate before any extensive repairs.

I have a belief that the board is capable of alot more than what we have in software. I have a good friend that is a .net/arduino/android hacker/teacher & has been in the field since the late 70s.

Please PM me with any questions.

Just FYI, I have Michael's permission to post this here.

Thank you,

Ed Grafton

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this will be kind of open source. I will post repairs to this thread. If you feel capable, I will assist in any way I can. If you would rather me do it, I will.

If anyone has an Adrenaline that has been converted to a 4K box, I would like pictures so that I can perform the conversion or assist others in doing it.

Ed

• 5 months later...