• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Arkansas Trip

dorkweed

I left a week ago today for "opening weekend" of Arkansas duck hunting season. Did OK on ducks; and I wish I could've stayed longer. I waited to post about the trip to be able fill MightyWhitey up again so that I could give mileage reports for 2 tanks of fuel.Only downside to the trip was that the morning after I got home, I wake up to a flat tire on MightyWhitey!!! Driverside front. No indication of problems whilst driving home also!!! I dunno??:shrug:Anyhow; I left my house 1 week ago with about 1/4+ tank of fuel and filled up in Champaign, IL on the way down. About 180 miles to Champaign. That tank lasted me to Forrest City, AR plus a bit of running around down there, then all the back to Sikeston, MO. That was about 64x.xx miles and that tank averaged 20.8mpg.:thumb1:I fuel up this AM with 67x.xx miles on the Sikeston, MO fill up………………tank average of 21.6mpg!!!!:thumb1: Both tanks were mostly highway miles (90%) running 65mph with light winds quartering from the rear both ways!!!!! That's a rarity for me!!!!! I usually wind up driving into the wind and uphill both ways on most trips I make!!!!:bang head:I'm loving it!!!:smart::thumbup2: