• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DAP high idle gauge pod mount

i tried emailing the websites email and still havent had a reply... been almost 2 weeks now... anyways before ordering i was curious how this mounted. is it a hole the same size as normal gauges and just fits right in, or what? anyone that has this could they please post a picture of it? thanks! http://www.dieselautopower.com/product_p/high-idle-switch-98-02-gauge.htm

• Owner

I'm suppose to get mine here in the near future Ed Grafton is suppose to send it out ASAP so I can post up pictures and articles. The gauge pod unit is suppose to slide in like a normal gauge pod. I wish I could help out more but I'm still waiting for my units so I can complete the write up, articles, instructions and diagnostics. I wish I could help more.

i asked the owner of the website in the email if he could send a picture, and if it came with installation instructions. i cant order something i havent seen and will possibly not have a clue how to hook it up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk