• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

workhorse programance modual

Any one out there ever here of  a Workhorse ultimate performance modal?I have one that  I took of my truck before I replaced my vp44 and had my ecm rebuilt. I don't know if I should put it back on or not.It did give me a little better mileage.This is what the name tag on the modual says.

model  stage 3

type fuel/boost

part no.2009WH

Item no.504125

Lot no.4120-2

date of manufacture 12/16/2008

s/n 00/0050              

http://www.dieseltunesperformancechips.com/dodge-cummins 

Is this what your talking about? It seems as if DieselTunes bought out the WorkHorse name, or something to that effect. I honestly have not heard of either, but browing their web page they seem like they are pretty good quality. Priced similarly to a Smarty, so if thats any indication you should be fine running it.

http://www.dieseltunesperformancechips.com/dodge-cummins 

Is this what your talking about? It seems as if DieselTunes bought out the WorkHorse name, or something to that effect. I honestly have not heard of either, but browing their web page they seem like they are pretty good quality. Priced similarly to a Smarty, so if thats any indication you should be fine running it.

I think this one was made by Dr. Performance.I were ouread some where that they went out of business,but I googled workhorse performance moduals and it seems they are still around.Thanks