• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New function coming...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well gang...I'm still hard at work here with the web site. I've got a new function coming really soon. I need to work out a few bugs but there will be a classified ads area for selling products, posting ads, or wanted ads looking for things... I might allow the public to post ads as well...It going to cover both Dodge stuff and computer parts too. So be patient and the new classified ads will be up very soon... :thumbsup

Well gang... I'm still hard at work here with the web site. I've got a new function coming really soon. I need to work out a few bugs but there will be a classified ads area for selling products, posting ads, or wanted ads looking for things... I might allow the public to post ads as well... It going to cover both Dodge stuff and computer parts too. So be patient and the new classified ads will be up very soon... :thumbsup

Sounds pretty interesting... Can't wait to see how it works!!! It will be like our own little ebay!! :D

• 2 weeks later...