• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Glove box.

Here's some pics. Your problem is on the other end though. I would try over on the Cummins forum. There's always guys parting whole trucks there and they'll probably sell you a glovebox lid. There are also online junkyards I had found when looking for an engine. I don't remember names but a Google search may bring results.post-532-0-93412200-1412791523_thumb.jpgpost-532-0-54395100-1412791577_thumb.jpg

Here's some pics. Your problem is on the other end though. I would try over on the Cummins forum. There's always guys parting whole trucks there and they'll probably sell you a glovebox lid. There are also online junkyards I had found when looking for an engine. I don't remember names but a Google search may bring results. 100_2260.JPG 100_2262.JPG

Wish it would have broken on the other side that's a good idea you had. I'll check the Cummins forum and online junkyards. Thanks.

I got lucky after work today. I went by a local junk yard and found one in perfect condition and the same color for 20.00. I cleaned it up and sprayed it with a coat of paint I had left over from my pillar pod. Thanks guys for all the suggestions.