• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Custom Quad Headlights w/ HID Bi-xenon Projectors

In the end, cheap imitations will always be cheap imitations.OEM projectors are of course superior in beam pattern and light quality.But mounting them in a housing they were not designed for is a real nightmare.The projector is only part of the complete lighting system, and crispness and clarity dont have to be 100% dead nuts perfect in order to satisfy your needs.Anyway around it you are hanging an object that weighs nearly a pound off a structure that was designed to hold an ounce. And the weight is further out too, by a long shot! :cookoo:

Sorry to hear about your troubles man! Those headlights look pretty sweet though! Which I had the patience for something like that. :thumb1:

sometimes I wish I did too, lol. I use up most of my patience at work then i get home look at the headlights and the clock........ i'm still fidling with the design a bit too the adjustment screws for the projectors i wound up changing a couple times, the initial thought of bolting both projectors together first actually has caused more problems then it solved so i am working out bolting them separately with the ability to adjust the left right up down and rotational of each projector. I don't know if I will keep it that way for the final design or not but it should help atleast in the prototyping faze.