• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hobbies/Free Time Stuff

dorkweed

What does everyone do with their free time??? I'm not talking any sexual exploits either!! LOL For me this time of year; when I'm not working, I'm usually out hunting somewhere. I used to be a big bow hunter. Arrowed many deer and even an elk. But now I'm mainly a bird hunter. Waterfowl/pheasant/whatever. When it starts warming up in the spring, I start taking my boat out and try to catch some fish. If I'm not hunting or fishing in my free time, I'm out training my dog. He's my hunting partner and I also run him in UKC hunt tests. He's almost to the "finished" level in the hunt test game. He's an 85lb. BLM (Black Lab Male). I'll post some pix if you all do the same!!! :thumbsup

• Owner

Sorry to say...If I'm not working on web sites and forums... I'm work on other computers for a living... But most of my time is spent working on computers...Then if I get absolutely tired of that I go play with the Cummins... Or other peoples Cummins... Then I love to go camping, hiking, cut firewood, off-roading, grouse hunting...

Well.. When time allows.. I have recently invested in a new digital camera so I spend alot of my time playin with it and figuring out how to enhance the pictures better after I have taken them... If you are interested or like Photography.. I have several pics on my photobucket.. feel free to look around.. http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z100 ... hug/Trips/ Then.. when I am not working (which seems to be alot lately).. and taking a break from my photography.. (since the man didn't mention it.... :mad :poke :nono ) I try to spend as much time as I can with Mopar1973Man (who lives way to far away... `:( ) and/or my son.. Any time I can spend in the mountains.. with either or both of my men.. and my camera.. I'm a happy woman!!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup see.. I dont ask much!!!! >:) Joe.... I would love to see pics your lab... I love labs... and really miss my chocolate lab I used to have...... :smart

Great pics Joe!!!

The first two weren't showing so I fixed them for you and Im glad I did or I would of missed that first shot.. What a handsome boy you go there.... and the last picture of the sunset/rise with the ducks is wonderful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing..

Here is one of the pics I have of my chocolate lab... Unfortunaley I dont have her any longer.. :( she stayed with the x... `:(

Posted Image

Thanks for "fixing" my pix Maiden and for the kind words about Spud!!!! It's easy to take good pix when you've got a great subject!! In case you didn't guess it, Spud is the good looking one in the ribbon picture!! LOL No comments about my "white" legs either. LOL It was almost 100* that day for the hunt test!! I didn't know what to do after pasting the pix here, and they didn't show; I thought maybe I "pasted" them too fast; but I guess not. Feel free to fix anything I screw up. Like I said, I'm not a "puter" guy; and I have a Mac on top of it!!! And then the kicker is, I have no real desire to learn any of this fancy 'puter crap!!! Sorry Mike, but I'm not made that way!!! All the best!!!