• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

nobus on odometer

Hi I just bought a 1999 dodge 2500 4x4 and the other night the abs,brake,air bag, check engine, low fuel, and ccd pop up on the over head consol all gauges go dead and in the odometer is was flashing no bus. My wife drove the truck today and it was fine if you turn to the left but if you turn to the right it would do the nobus thing. The abs/brake lights would pop on every once in awhile before . I need to fix this asap since this is our family car and we got it two weeks ago and this happens. So any help would be great. Thank you

Had pretty well the same thing happen to me a couple years ago twice. Wierd thing was if I pulled the signal light switch back and put my lights on high beam,everything started working again, switch to low beam and it went crazy again. I tried a different cluster in it thinking it was that, new one still did the same thing. Last thing I remember doing was starting the truck with lights on and on high beam, hasn't done it since..Knock on wood!"