• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Calling all members...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Ok Gang I know you lurking around out there on my forum...I'm going to ask that if you find any new information in your travels from another site, forums, or even MSDS sheets or product information please dump by and post a article on it. I will get it posted up in the database here so others can see..We got a wonderful start here on information but let help to extend it and put our information together here... :smart So come on guys and gals put your information out here for others to see! B)

I've got 2 trips planned in the near future. First to Texas in January, and then to the "Bootheel" of Missouri in Febuary. I try and probe some info at my fuel stops and "other" stops!!! I'll be putting on a lot of miles on the girl in the next couple months. I'll keep everyone posted on what I hear, see, and experience!!

I will be doing a 500+ mile round trip just before Christmas. As usual I will calculate MPG but I might try a different oil like my Amsoil Dominator. Maybe, maybe not because that stuff is spendy.

• 1 month later...