• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

i got an 08 6.7 need parts.

Killer223

ok i just purchased an 08 2500 mega, manual,
i'm going to redelete the truck.
you can see they just threw the cat dpf stuff back in. so i want it gone. but i can't find what to get.. one site says 04.5-09, in the title then the description says 04.5-07...
https://www.alligatorperformance.com...-dodge-cummins
will this work?
what do i need to do for the computer side?
i'm also looking into the EGR delete seems every one goes with sinister. so i might as well jump on that wagon.
again what computer mods need be done.
i don't want or need more power. i'm not opposed to gauges
and i read that H&S closed doors? is this correct? so i'm not able to see what data is current.
what do i need to get to delete this reliably and affordably.
i'd like MBRP if i can.
else i'm all ears.
Oh and what oil in the G56? it'll be changed asap along with the diffs.

SON OF A BBBBBBB  JUST TYPED A LONG RESPONSE AND IT DIDN'T SAVE!!!!!!! Okay, rant over.

59 minutes ago, Killer223 said:

04.5-09, in the title then the description says 04.5-07...
https://www.alligatorperformance.com...-dodge-cummins
will this work?

I think this is because you can't legally sell a "delete" exhaust emissions. I do think it works though.

1 hour ago, Killer223 said:

what do i need to do for the computer side?
i'm also looking into the EGR delete seems every one goes with sinister. so i might as well jump on that wagon.
again what computer mods need be done.
i don't want or need more power. i'm not opposed to gauges

Not sure about H&S. I would run EFI live though.... you will never regret it. Gauges I'd go pillar autometer matching gauges, or edge insight CTS2, or better yet both!

Not sure about H&S......

1 hour ago, Killer223 said:

Oh and what oil in the G56? it'll be changed asap along with the diffs.

ATF is wrong period. Do not run it.

Now I can only attest to what I've run so here it is.

Royal Purple ATF: Noisy with pretty decent shifting. Wrong fluid though!

Amsoil 75w90 GL4: Very quiet! Very good shifting!! (I do not know about cold temps yet) Meets MB 235.5 spec, which MB says is for this trans.

I was too scared to run the Mobil 50w Mike is running because of hard shifting in the cold. Too many stories on CF, but you'll have to make your own decision on what to run. 

some of the exhaust pipes say bung and no bung.... so i need them? when i delete the dpf adn cats do i need any of those?

any good info on EFI i'm seeing tons and not really knowing what one to go with, someone recommended anarchy but i have no idea really.

as for the g56 i don't think i can even get the mobile 50 here. as i've never seen it. i'll keep looking though.

Hmmm. Well for the exhaust, I'd give these guys a call: www.wickedrigs.com  They can help you with this stuff as they perform deletes every day. They can probably cut you a good deal on an MBRP exhaust as well. IF you can get a hold of RJ (the owner) tell him Tyler Faoro sent you to him. That might cut more off the price.

I repetitively see Phil at Anarchy is a very good guy to deal with! I've heard Firepunk does a great job too, so I'm sure both could steer you in the right direction. 

You'd have to order or go to a truck repair shop to pick up that oil. 

I will say my Amsoil showed up 2 days after @AH64ID ordered it for me.

• Like 1