• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Finally got gauges hooked up here is what I have!

Thanks guys, and guess I will just stick with driving at 60-65 then! My truck seems to get best mileage around 1600 rpm, and once I get too close to 2000 area it falls down. Joe

same with my truck. i typically am the slowest driver on the turnpike. i try to stay above 60 for safety, as the posted speedlimit is 75 and most do 80

With a medium truck rated engine in mine, I get 23 to 24 PSI at idle, and 13 to 14 PSI pulling a hill, pedal to the metal. I know it seems like a big drop, but you have to consider my MPG runs between 10 and 12 MPG.