• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Died after installing Edge

Woo Hoo!! Back on the road again. New lift(Raptor 100) and injector(Blue chip standard) pumps did the trick. Went for a test spin without the Edge to be safe and get a feel for performance. It may be a tad better than before but not up to what it was 15 years ago.

As I was going past the place where the truck died I saw the cab light on in the truck that gave me tow so I pulled over give him the update. Turns out he is WiscoRedneck here. He gave me a few more tips and I will follow up again to test lift pressure before hooking up the Edge.

In the last couple weeks I have learned way more that I ever thought I would need to know and due to my inquisitive nature I am motivated to learn more. Anyway, thank you to all that have lent a hand along the way and of course an extra big at a boy for WiscoRedneck's help. 

• Like 2