• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
flagmanruss

Water dripping from overhead console

Says it all. It did it once a couple of years ago... then nothing. The only possible leak source is the clearance lights on the cab roof. I know NOT to climb on the cab roof, it'll oil can for sure. I could not reach standing on the door sill. I'm thinking of maybe a padded stepladder against the cab.???Russ

Geez Russ... I think you need to get a able body high school kid ot relative to stop by with a tube of clear silicone and pull the light up and give them a dab of silicone and snug them back down.

There must be some way for me to do it... I just have to do it without Sheila catching me on the stepladder. It's really un-nerving to have the disploay lit & water dripping from it. Not much, just a half dozen drops. It looks like some of the lights are up slightly in the back... maybe 1/2 turn of the screw would snug it.If not, they yeah, the silicone sealer. When I worked on boats, we bought it by the case!Russ