• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help! Popping noise at take off

Hello! This is my first post on here so pardon if I’m in the wrong subcategory. About a week ago, I developed a popping noise under take off, it sounds like it’s coming from under the drivers side floorboard to me. A buddy said sounds like under back passenger seat, under take off it sounds like a pop is coming from under the truck, have had it on the lift and have checked all u joints, they’re good. Back one going into the rear end had a strap that was coming loose, took it out and checked everything and put it back with locktite, it only

does it after I’ve driven the truck for a few miles. I’m stumped, I’ve looked all around forums trying to find something and can’t. So this is me coming to here lol, truck also just had traction bars added about 3 or 4 weeks ago, don’t know if it’s the bars taking the pressure of the rear end on takeoff but I’m stumped! Any insight is greatly appreciated.