• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hey all, I am looking for some tunes. I live in Virginia, so I'm at sea level. I'm looking for a eco tune, daily tune, tow tune, street tune, and holy **** race tune. The truck is a 1999 dodge ram 2500. Mods done to it so far are F1 Mach 4 150HP injectors, ARP headstuds, Banks intake horn, Borg S362SXE, hamilton pushrods, aFe stage 2 cold air intake with a power driven diesel air filter, cal tracs, TRE stage 2 built transmission. AirDog 2 4G 165. Eventually it will have a compound turbo setup. I'm looking to get a solid 550-600 HP at the wheels.