• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

ok everyone im new here, but ive done alot of reading and can't find anything to help. I have a 2001 2500 24v 4x4 5speed swapped. The truck has the auto pcm but manual tranny harnes. as far as upgrades i have 40 over sticks, s&b cold intake, airdog, and a V2. an tips or sugestion as to why i cant over 2000 rpms?!?!?!?!?!?! thanks in advance  for the help!!

• Board Of Directors

Could be the torque limiter program in the auto trans PCM holding back the VP44

the only codes i have is for my grid heater. due to it being deleted lol. But i was able to fix my issue. i removed my auto pcm and installed a used M/t pcm. my problem was fixed. i know have full rpms!! just gotta learn how to tune my V2.. thanks for the help guys.