• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

I have a 2000 24v with 100hp injectors, edge comp, and a suber B turbo which is 58/65/12cm  my every day elevation is 4,500ft. in Utah. and go up to 10,000 ft.

i tow between 10,000 to 12,000 lb. when i put the 100hp injectors in. its a little to smokey for my liking. if i switched to the quadzilla. do you guys have some tunes that you would reccomend  to help clear the smoke up?

• Administrator

any of the tunes labeled " me78569 XXXXXXX" are my old 7 x 009 tunes, they are geared to 7000' altitude clean tune so you will might have to add fuel down load to make it not feel lazy.

Since you are coming from an edge,  

Make sure you put your foot into it if you want to go fast.   Lots of guying coming from an edge think the quad isn't working well because they are used to only using ~20-30% tps input to go fast.  The design of the quad is to use %100 throttle when you want %100 fuel.

• Like 1