• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla tune question.

I have a 2000 24v with 100hp injectors, edge comp, and a suber B turbo which is 58/65/12cm  my every day elevation is 4,500ft. in Utah. and go up to 10,000 ft.

i tow between 10,000 to 12,000 lb. when i put the 100hp injectors in. its a little to smokey for my liking. if i switched to the quadzilla. do you guys have some tunes that you would reccomend  to help clear the smoke up?

any of the tunes labeled " me78569 XXXXXXX" are my old 7 x 009 tunes, they are geared to 7000' altitude clean tune so you will might have to add fuel down load to make it not feel lazy.

Since you are coming from an edge,  

Make sure you put your foot into it if you want to go fast.   Lots of guying coming from an edge think the quad isn't working well because they are used to only using ~20-30% tps input to go fast.  The design of the quad is to use %100 throttle when you want %100 fuel.

• Like 1