• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Did Something Crazy Today

I went and ordered a Smarty!! :thumbsup I'm real curious how this bad boy is gonna perform. I'll probably pull the Edge Juice out and just run the Smarty for a while to compare and contrast them. I've not read very many bad things about the Smarty in ages!! :smart Hopefully it's as good as advertised!! I'll let y'all know how it goes!! By the way, my last tank of fuel got me 18.5mpg with over half the tank towing!!! 586.x miles on the tank and I filled with 31.5 gallons of fuel+ my 16oz. of WallyWorld 2 stroke oil!!!! Cheers!! B)

This tank of fuel I've been running the truck stock. Quite the slug. Mileage isn't bad, it's just slow to come back up non-towing and real fast to drop while towing!!!! 8| Much moreso than when I have the Juice on. I'm running on stock but still hooked up to the Juice to give myself a fair comparison between the Juice and the Smarty once it arrives and I download it. If I like the Smarty a lot, I may just pull the Edge Juice and sell it. We'll see!! Getting antsy with anticipation of the Smarty experience!!! LOL

Downloaded SW#7 on the Smarty list. All I can say is "holy effing cow"!!!! :wow :wow :wow This is the real deal......especially on the low end!!! I totally disconnected the Edge Juice w/Attitude for the comparison too!!! Wow!!!! Wow!!!!! Wow!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

• Owner

Downloaded SW#7 on the Smarty list. All I can say is "holy effing cow"!!!! :wow :wow :wow This is the real deal......especially on the low end!!! I totally disconnected the Edge Juice w/Attitude for the comparison too!!! Wow!!!! Wow!!!!! Wow!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Now stack it with the Edge Juice and run SW#8 on the Smarty... You will be like... 8| :wow !!! I'm not kidding either... >:)

Now stack it with the Edge Juice and run SW#8 on the Smarty... You will be like... 8| :wow !!! I'm not kidding either... >:)
I'm afraid if I do that, I'll have to go and invest in a dual disk clutch!! `:( :wow I may just wind up selling the Juice and buy a rail pressure gauge. In fact, I pulled the whole Edge unit out. It took me a long time to warm up to "downloaders". It may take even more time to warm up to "stacking"!!!