• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

edge jammer nozzles

packinheat2

Hello everyone, awhile back I bought some edge jammer nozzles and havnt done anything with them yet because im pretty sure that when I am to install them that I will have to set the pop off pressure. Can anyone tell me how or if I can to this on my own or if I have to pay someone to do it.

• Owner

Well as for putting the injectors together yes you could do it yourself... But as for doing it right your going to need to take the injectors into a shop and have them pop tested and set properly.

Here is a good idea what injector looks like and how it assembles...

http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/cummins/2ndgen24v/injector-cleaning/injector-cleaning.htm

Posted Image