• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Wood haul...

Well once again gang... I've been busy in the wood cutting firewood with a good friend Taz... I figured I would put a few pics up of the fun and hard work we had with the trucks... :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Taz it might help if your hooked up to the tree... LOL

Posted Image

After a good long fight Taz let me hook up and do the pulling after his clutch started slipping... I got the tree pulled up on the road...

Posted Image

Taz is felling pretty fat... LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Days done... Everything unloaded...

Posted Image

Hey, you didn't get stuck this time!!!! >:) >:) How many trips/loads to get like that to prepare for winter??? Where do you go also??? I've got 1 more soft maple I'd like to take down, but I've got all my winter wood split and drying out in my shed.

Well... Both houses are both wood heated so each house comsumes about 6 cords a year... So I need 12 loads to make a winter... 8| so since my friend desided he wanted my old fiberglass topper he took it on trade for firewood... So 3 loads and it was his... So basically I ran with him for Friday 1 load and 2 loads on saturday... All I can say is I'm bushed!