• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Wood haul...

Well once again gang... I've been busy in the wood cutting firewood with a good friend Taz... I figured I would put a few pics up of the fun and hard work we had with the trucks... :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Taz it might help if your hooked up to the tree... LOL

Posted Image

After a good long fight Taz let me hook up and do the pulling after his clutch started slipping... I got the tree pulled up on the road...

Posted Image

Taz is felling pretty fat... LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Days done... Everything unloaded...

Posted Image

Hey, you didn't get stuck this time!!!! >:) >:) How many trips/loads to get like that to prepare for winter??? Where do you go also??? I've got 1 more soft maple I'd like to take down, but I've got all my winter wood split and drying out in my shed.

Well... Both houses are both wood heated so each house comsumes about 6 cords a year... So I need 12 loads to make a winter... 8| so since my friend desided he wanted my old fiberglass topper he took it on trade for firewood... So 3 loads and it was his... So basically I ran with him for Friday 1 load and 2 loads on saturday... All I can say is I'm bushed!