• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wood haul...

• Owner

Well once again gang... I've been busy in the wood cutting firewood with a good friend Taz... I figured I would put a few pics up of the fun and hard work we had with the trucks... :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Taz it might help if your hooked up to the tree... LOL

Posted Image

After a good long fight Taz let me hook up and do the pulling after his clutch started slipping... I got the tree pulled up on the road...

Posted Image

Taz is felling pretty fat... LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Days done... Everything unloaded...

Posted Image

Hey, you didn't get stuck this time!!!! >:) >:) How many trips/loads to get like that to prepare for winter??? Where do you go also??? I've got 1 more soft maple I'd like to take down, but I've got all my winter wood split and drying out in my shed.

• Owner

Well... Both houses are both wood heated so each house comsumes about 6 cords a year... So I need 12 loads to make a winter... 8| so since my friend desided he wanted my old fiberglass topper he took it on trade for firewood... So 3 loads and it was his... So basically I ran with him for Friday 1 load and 2 loads on saturday... All I can say is I'm bushed!