• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Road trip to Everett, WA

• Owner

@Honey Badger and I made a road trip to Everett WA to see her youngest son graduate. Just a wild experience is to be heading down I90 west. I just barely seen the dust cloud and a pickup hit the center median. Then a tire was bouncing down across said median into the road coming towards last second managed to just miss it. I've seen plenty of youtube videos but to actually see this happen is unreal.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

@Honey Badger and I made a road trip to Everett WA to see her youngest son graduate. Just a wild experience is to be heading down I90 west. I just barely seen the dust cloud and a pickup hit the center median. Then a tire was bouncing down across said median into the road coming towards last second managed to just miss it. I've seen plenty of youtube videos but to actually see this happen is unreal.

I've seen plenty of videos also.... hope to never see it live. Safe travels....

• Owner

Thanks. Travel has been good. Just getting through Seattle WA sucked it bumper to bumper traffic. 

Part that sucks my left foot I bruised or something before the trip and man after getting through Seattle my foot is killing me now working that Valair dual disk.

Truck used just bit more than 1/2 a tank going from Lewiston ID to Everett WA 

Screenshot_20220610-085138_Maps.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1