• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

code 2509

maddog

Not sure i'm in the right place.I have a 2003 dodge dually diesel 6 speed manual.I bought the truck new and never had any major go wrong.Almost three years ago I buried the truck in a mud sink hole.I left truck went back couple days later to get it.Somone had broken in and stole my batteries and everything inside.Got the truck home put new batteries in and no start.I sent ecm off and they repaired it I guess who ever stole batteries must have ark the cables.Truck starts runs great but when u go to accelerate it goes to full throttle you can not accelerate to 1000k rpm or any thing except full throttle.code 2509 and 2127 i have check all grounds checked tps done the recommended procedure.I replaced the wiring harness thinking I missed something.I took it to a well known shop and they said it was injectors and charged 400.bucks.I don't see how that the injectors could cause that problem but the truck had 300,000 miles so I put injectors in.no change thinking it had to be in the ecm i sent it back explaining the problem and they said it was ok.I have another 2003 that is same truck only 4wheel drive.I changed out the tps, map sensor,fuel regulator,fuel rail sensor.I dont like throwing parts at it but didn't not have to buy them.I am at a loss it is probably something simple and I have spent to many hours looking at it and need some fresh eyes and ideas and  input.They had to have done something when the stole batteries No other codes starts right up everything works runs good except throttle contol.It looks brand new i had rebuilt front end new tires and all that stuff.Three years sitting is ridiculous but I'm a old fart and had 4 back surgeries its hard to climb under the hood and work.HELP please