• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Installing edge comp, need help

Where is the data link connector to hook up my edge comp? I've spent a lot of time looking but no find. Is it a loose connector or is it connected to something and I have to disconnect it? I did find a loose 4 pin connector but it does not match what the comp came with.

Now I'm having problems with getting power to it. I got power from where Edge says to in the instructions but after I've had the truck shut of for a while and restart it the thing won't power up. I have to disconnect the power source and reconnect it and i'm good to go. It will power up if I only shut the truck off for a little bit but not if it is off for any length of time. Seems pretty strange to me but maybe somebody has an idea.

Now I'm having problems with getting power to it. I got power from where Edge says to in the instructions but after I've had the truck shut of for a while and restart it the thing won't power up. I have to disconnect the power source and reconnect it and i'm good to go. It will power up if I only shut the truck off for a little bit but not if it is off for any length of time. Seems pretty strange to me but maybe somebody has an idea.

Still no replies, can anybody help as I have not found a solution on my own.

• Owner

There was a bug for the first cold start but as for any shut down and restart... :shrug: (Clueless) The only thing I can say is double check your source is good 12V and not a loose connection... Double check your ground is good too. Beyond that I would say its time to talk to Edge...