• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dorkweed

Bears or Packers??

dorkweed    313
dorkweed

Well, it's less than 1 hour from the kick off for the midwest superbowl. Who do y'all like and why???? I think it'll be a close game with a lot of carnage and hard hits. The field and Soldier Field always sucks.............this time of year it's just painted dirt!!! My prediction, 24-20 Da Bears and Aaron Rodgers doesn't finish the game!!!:smart:

dually    0
dually

Packers win today.Yes Rogers will not finish the game because it will be a blow out and they will save him for the big game.So were both somewhat right.:lmao2:

--- Update to the previous post...

Kidding about the blow out.Should be a close game.

JOHNFAK    85
JOHNFAK

Well, it's less than 1 hour from the kick off for the midwest superbowl. Who do y'all like and why???? I think it'll be a close game with a lot of carnage and hard hits. The field and Soldier Field always sucks.............this time of year it's just painted dirt!!! My prediction, 24-20 Da Bears and Aaron Rodgers doesn't finish the game!!!:smart: