• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dorkweed

Bears or Packers??

dorkweed    301
dorkweed

Well, it's less than 1 hour from the kick off for the midwest superbowl. Who do y'all like and why???? I think it'll be a close game with a lot of carnage and hard hits. The field and Soldier Field always sucks.............this time of year it's just painted dirt!!! My prediction, 24-20 Da Bears and Aaron Rodgers doesn't finish the game!!!:smart:

dually    0
dually

Packers win today.Yes Rogers will not finish the game because it will be a blow out and they will save him for the big game.So were both somewhat right.:lmao2:

--- Update to the previous post...

Kidding about the blow out.Should be a close game.

JOHNFAK    85
JOHNFAK

Well, it's less than 1 hour from the kick off for the midwest superbowl. Who do y'all like and why???? I think it'll be a close game with a lot of carnage and hard hits. The field and Soldier Field always sucks.............this time of year it's just painted dirt!!! My prediction, 24-20 Da Bears and Aaron Rodgers doesn't finish the game!!!:smart: