• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The MIL was on the other day, after I ran out of fuel. Apparently my draw straw starts to suck at ~1/8 tank indicated... anyway, I thought it might be related to that, but I just hooked the scanner up and got:P0122 - Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Low VoltageP1689 - Delivered Torque Circuit FailSo, experts, what's the scoop?

Hmm... ok, so I unplugged and reseated the IP connection as well as the APPS, but it's still there.

Are these codes in tandem something to worry about? It does feel *a little* down on power, and it's shifting about 200rpm lower than normal.

--- Update to the previous post...

Actually, come to think of it, I was playing the relay shuffle when it died, because I couldn't get it to pump fuel at all. I quickly figured out that the factory security had shut power to it down, and so a quick double-twist of the key later and I had an operating FASS once again. Could I have set the code by cranking it with that relay out??