03 Dodge Cummins APPS sensor P0123

Is this procedure good for my truck, 03 Dodge Cummins? I am getting P0123 in the PCM and is in limp mode. For awhile after warmed up would drive ok. Was shifting in all gears, then it stayed in limp mode and local mechanic grounded the trans relay in the fuse box, then it shifts but no OD Now stays in limp mode when not grounded in fuse box. Replaced APPS with TIMBO's APPS at http://www.dodgecumminsapps.com/index.html, Made no difference.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I burnt ground wire to pcm, replaced by shade tree mechanic who also broke the pcm by exploring inside. $400 replacement. After extended time with no results from shade tree guy I let sit. Then a place called Promotive in Visalia said take to dealer because it must be software problem. $85. Then dealer in one day replaced middle connector $300. So I am in the red trying to avoid dealer.. Should have started with dealer.

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com