• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

03 Dodge Cummins APPS sensor P0123

rureal.too

Is this procedure good for my truck, 03 Dodge Cummins? I am getting P0123 in the PCM and is in limp mode. For awhile after warmed up would drive ok. Was shifting in all gears, then it stayed in limp mode and local mechanic grounded the trans relay in the fuse box, then it shifts but no OD Now stays in limp mode when not grounded in fuse box. Replaced APPS with TIMBO's APPS at http://www.dodgecumminsapps.com/index.html, Made no difference.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I burnt ground wire to pcm, replaced by shade tree mechanic who also broke the pcm by exploring inside. $400 replacement. After extended time with no results from shade tree guy I let sit. Then a place called Promotive in Visalia said take to dealer because it must be software problem. $85. Then dealer in one day replaced middle connector $300. So I am in the red trying to avoid dealer.. Should have started with dealer.