• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Will its started, I have just got the bumper off and I bet the truck raised 2 inches from just the weight :lol:. My question is can the evaporator or let me say can the A/C compressior stay hooked up while I pull eng. The reason is this A/C is the coldest A/C I have ever seen, it will get down to 29 degress in south Tx 100 plus heat, I just hate to break the seal :(.Has anybody ever done this?

I took my engine out without the freon leaving. The condenser bends around over the passenger headlight by pretty well spinning it up and over itself and you can bungee cord it to the hood which is necessary because the lines don't exactly bend that much. The lines will pivot around at the circle couplings though. The a/c compressor can be worked over to other places as well. All without taking any a/c lines apart.

• Like 3