• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wish it were colder

ISX

Somehow we managed to get a couple inches of snow overnight. But it is more of this slushy freezing crap that is about 10x more slick than any "snow". It is like driving on ice BUT, I think everyone knows how slush is if you only drive with it on one side of the vehicle. So you are hitting constant deep and shallow slush spots that literally pull the truck off the road. I had the dakota sideways 3 times before I finally told the people at work I wasn't coming, and that was only 5 miles into the 35 mile journey to work. I was going 20mph in 4wd perfectly straight and it just whipped sideways from the slush density constantly. You can deal with real snow no matter how deep given the right tires, but this crap is nuts. There are more cars in the ditch than when we got 2ft a month ago. Interesting how the worst stuff happens at 32-34F. We got snow and rain covered so mother nature throws a curveball :doh: Keeps you on your toes I guess :lol: I am going to try and turn that valve thing into a calculator so you can put in damper degree and it will say where the valves are, and what cycle each piston is on, and maybe some other things. :hyper: