• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Crankcase Vent Mod

Just done the crankcase vent mod w/some mods of my own. I liked the pictures of the mod but I did it a little different than what I saw. The pics. I saw showed the mod without the radiator hose which will rub against the pvc pipe when it is connected. Over time you will get a problem. If you take the 3/4" curved hose that is already on the vent to the canister you will see you can cut it to be a perfect fit to go around the radiator hose by cutting the curved part off. Put a short piece of 1/2" pvc into the hose, CLAMP IT and Attatch the 90% pvc then cut and fit the pvc to meet your needs. At the end , instead of using more pvc AS A DOWN PIPE I simply put a 3 ft. piece of 3/4" heater hose and ran it out the bottom with A ZIP TIE. Simple, works perfect, looks good. Painted it black.

• Like 1