• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How to connect Fuel Pressure Guage

Hey guys could use some input if you have the time. My 02 has a 1/2 inch braided line with a 90 elbow coming off of the ip going to the reservoir. I have an edge J/A but am having a hard time understanding how to make the banjo bolt or an equivalent work with the edge. I had a short and now I think my ECM is acting weird and my lift pump is intermitent when turned on and a different idle :duh:. Any help would be great...:pray:, thanks in advance.

i have one of these installed in mine with a fp transducer from edge installed that my juice plugs into. you can buy this off of ebay for about 10-12 bucks i think is what I paid for it.

So should replace the braided 1/2 for rubber hose type line to tap into with that be the best thing huh? Is that inlet 1/8 or 1/4 threaded?

--- Update to the previous post...

Okay I may have put the cart infront of the horse on this one....I am out of town so I cant get under the hood right now but the supply line banjo bolt on the VP44 is not the same as the shrader valve test port correct?