• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Green Piece

How to connect Fuel Pressure Guage

Hey guys could use some input if you have the time. My 02 has a 1/2 inch braided line with a 90 elbow coming off of the ip going to the reservoir. I have an edge J/A but am having a hard time understanding how to make the banjo bolt or an equivalent work with the edge. I had a short and now I think my ECM is acting weird and my lift pump is intermitent when turned on and a different idle :duh:. Any help would be great...:pray:, thanks in advance.

i have one of these installed in mine with a fp transducer from edge installed that my juice plugs into. you can buy this off of ebay for about 10-12 bucks i think is what I paid for it.

post-10316-138698177517_thumb.jpg

i have one of these installed in mine with a fp transducer from edge installed that my juice plugs into. you can buy this off of ebay for about 10-12 bucks i think is what I paid for it.

So should replace the braided 1/2 for rubber hose type line to tap into with that be the best thing huh? Is that inlet 1/8 or 1/4 threaded?

--- Update to the previous post...

Okay I may have put the cart infront of the horse on this one....I am out of town so I cant get under the hood right now but the supply line banjo bolt on the VP44 is not the same as the shrader valve test port correct?

That is correct. I would think u could cut your braided line with a die grinder as long as you flushed out the line first and then install the fitting.

I bought a tapped elbow from Vulcan when I was buying fittings... for the input to the VCP44. I'd not cut a line like you have. Get a replacement fitting & tap it. There may not be room for a T.