• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Great Idea!!!

• Owner

Hi Mike, This is a very nice sight and you are to commended for the work that you do. Well I ran my first tank of 2 cycle and I'm on my second now. One thing I'm noticing is that I needed to do a better job of record keeping. My MPG's were around 14.5-17 and on the first tank it was 17.196. Also it was much much quieter and feels happy :razz :razz . Thanks again and I will keep you posted as it goes.

Thank you for the great comments... I hope to help you any way I can... :thumbsup As for keeping reocrd the best thing you can do is keep a notebook in the center console and write down your fuel information and mileage. Or get yourself a ScanGauge II... They work beautiful! http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/2002%20Do ... gauge2.htm

Hi Mike, This is a very nice sight and you are to commended for the work that you do. Well I ran my first tank of 2 cycle and I'm on my second now. One thing I'm noticing is that I needed to do a better job of record keeping. My MPG's were around 14.5-17 and on the first tank it was 17.196. Also it was much much quieter and feels happy Thanks again and I will keep you posted as it goes.

Welcome and Thank you for the comments. Mike has put alot of time and energy in his findings and the site and it always makes me proud when people appreciate it!!! Thank you very much!!!! :thumbsup Also.. heheeh I was wondering since you were just starting to track your 2 cycle oil information if you would be interested in volunteering.. Below I have quoted something from Mike about that.. you can find the thread in the second page of the 2 cycle thread just above his graphs.. If would be interested since you are just starting to track you information just le Mike know!!! :thumbsup

Reply with quoteEdit postDelete postReport this postWarn userInformation Re: Synthetic 2 cycle oil usage. by Mopar1973Man on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:39 am Thank you Keydl for the long post... We need another volenteer to dig in and help out with Keydl's idea here... I can't do it because I'm biased of the 2 cycle oil all ready... .

Enjoy the site!!! Kim AKA: Mopar's Maiden