• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bed Liner! Musta-quit, it doesn't fit!

I've been using my bed w/ no liner for the last 3 yrs. Cardboard & exercise mats. It's ok untin I get a 1/2 ton of grain on a pallet & they use the tow motor to push it the rest of the way in. I did think I struck gold the other day, one was for sale by the owner in front of his grain store. After taking some measurements seemed like it would fit. I would have tossed it in but my grain was already loaded. To complicate things, I have a fiberglass topper. After 3 trips, no one was around to help me w my shell.:cookoo: After talking w/ Michael on the phone the other day, he expained how the beds were changed w each generation. Thank you for that but i wish I new that before. My 76 Dodge was perfect w any 8ft topper on it but w/ the gen 2's the bed is 2 in closer in the back. I'll have to look around in some salvage yards for the correct gen 2 liner. Dave

• 2 weeks later...