• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Rear brake line ?

I need to replace the rear center brake hose. When I went to take off the two lines that go from the center hose block to the calipers, the brake line started to twist. the lines and hose from the center hose to calipers are in great shape.

I just need to replace the center hose.

My Question, is the line from the center hose block to the caliper all one part? If this line twist apart I can just replace the hard line. and is it inverted flare or bubble at the caliper hose?

I did all the other lines this past week because the one Behind the fuel tank went :doh:

Two tie down straps wroked great to lower and raise the tank.

I am doing brake lines on my Ram charger and from what I remember during the rear end swap on my CTD they were one piece, block to caliper. NAPA has some poly armor lines. green/gray in color and bendable by hand. They some in fixed lengths so no need to flasre, as long as you can get one close to what you need. Not 100% but I thinknig they are standard inverted flare. The premade lines come in different ends as well.