• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Don't waste your time. You can get the crank seal by itself. The timing cover seal is no longer offered. All you can do is use BLACK RTV sealant for your timing cover.

I paid about $50 or so for a "timing cover" gasket kit and there was no timing cover gasket! :banghead: It was an expensive crank seal....

Don't waste your time. You can get the crank seal by itself. The timing cover seal is no longer offered.

Really? I bought one a year ago when I did my motor swap, and I bought one again a month ago when I did my cam. I go to my local Cummins dealer, Regional International. They've had to get them in both times. If you need, I'm sure I can pull receipts and get part numbers for you.

Eh, well, I have been told numerous times by people on CF. I also went into the local O'reilly's and never got a timing cover gasket in this "timing cover" kit. It was a Fel-pro kit, btw. Me and the guy both thought it was odd that it did not come with the timing cover gasket, yet it was labeled for just that reason. :whistle:Maybe I took it too far by saying they are no longer made. Or maybe you are getting yours pulled from stock.