• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tranny Issue

DezrtRat

I got my transmission rebuilt lately and got an extremely good deal ($850) thanks to a family member (in-law). Prior to getting rebuilt, I had an issue where the truck wouldn't move when first started. Wasn't much of a problem since I warm up the engine before putting it into gear. After driving it for a couple of weeks, it started doing it again. I believe someone here said the fluid was draining out of the TC while it sat due to a bad seal or something. OK, here's the question. What harm can this do to my transmission? I'm reluctant to take it back since I got it done so cheap.

--- Update to the previous post...

Sorry Mike, I meant to post this in the 2nd gen section. I also duplicated the post when I couldn't find it.