• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cirrus trans stopped transmitting...

Well you'll recall that I had a garage replace the failed transmission lines. They used rubber lines & super-duper clamps.

Yesterday the transmission stopped transmitting... the trans side of the engine bay was dripping transmission oil I ended up getting a ride home & AAA took the Cirrus back to the garage. I stopped there on my way home today (had doctor's appointment so I took the CTD to be big city. YUCK!!) The shop admitted their line had blown off. I'm hopeful this will be on them. This will be a test of the integrity of the shop.

I know when I was turning wrenches, I never charged for do-overs. Sometimes, we'd find the job we'd done didn't fix it... we'd go on to fix it & sort out the charges in a fair manner after.

They think it'll be done tomorrow.

--- Update to the previous post...

I got the Cirrus back. They didn't want to talk about what went wrong. When I stopped in last night the office mgr said "the hose had blown off but they didn't yet know why". There was no charge. :)