• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

p1595 speed control solenoid circuit HELP!

2001 25004x4 5 speed started out truck ia a base model had no Cruise control! I installed a new criuse clockspring and new cruise switches now the cruise light will quickly flash on when I turn it on but won't stay on also I've never had any problem with codes and now I got a code1595 speed control solenoid! Do I have one of theese with a manual trans? I thought the PCM runs the cruise. Any help would be great! Thanjs

According to the 2001 FSM all diesel truck with manual transmissions are servo less and controled by the ECM. My 02 is that way. An auto is operated with a servo thru the PCM, again out of the FSM. Maybe you have to get the ECM flashed for it to work right? My ECM went out a while back and I tried the rebuild route. The first one didn not work and the second on everthing worke but the cruise. The light just stayed on all the time. FInally got an ECM from dodge and it fixed the cruise and every thing else. If your truck did not come with it a reflash might take care of it. Hopefully someone here knows more about that aspect of it thatn I do.