• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Brake Controler Install

I know there is a place to plug in under the dash for the controller but is there a three way plug that can be pluged in in the back somewhere for the plug in the bed for goose neck hook up?Did I splain that right:think:

• 4 months later...

The previous owner has cut the wiring harness under the dash and hard wired the trailer break control wiring. I am now attempting to install a new trailer break control unit and I would like to repair the previous owners work back to oem. I need the oem end of the plug. Does anyone know where to buy the part?