• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New to the forum, been lurking awhile, however, I just took a trip to S. Cal and my truck acts like it is losing its prime. Checked for any visible fuel leaks, found none. Truck usually cranks a couple of times and fires right up but now if it sits very long, it turns over but won't start right away. I have noted more black smoke than usual in the past few days and a little loss of power at times. I have about 100K on rebuilt VP, no codes and about the same on injectors. Could this indicate an injector problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Love this forum, very informative. Thanks.

Thank you for the response, I now find that the problem as gone away as of right now. I did do the tank pressure test, no leaks. Could atmospheric pressure have anything to do with this symptom? I went from 4200 ft elevation to 350 ft and back, no problem when I left, just problems when there, went away upon returning. Maybe she was just homesick? LOL:lol: