• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Stalling & Edge Speed Going Crazy

My edge mph stays 20 to 70 mph above my actual mph so when i am traveling at 65 it thinks i am going 150 or so. i have to leave my edge alert at 200 to keep it from alarming nonstop. when i am traveling between 60 and 70 mph it shuts down like i am governing it out. once it gets below 60 it drives perfect. i tried unplugging the edge and it couldnt even get to highway speeds. had to plug it back in just to get home. will get codes read tomorrow as the only one the dash show in 1693 which we all know is a companion code. any ideas?

it has normal power with the edge plugged in. no power with edge unplugged. ill get out tomorrow and get the codes. i should just break down and buy a reader

- - - Updated - - -

it drives perfect except between 60 and 70