• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Clicking in driver side front wheel

I just replaced the front Brakes, "rotors,calapiers, & pads, Left on a trip to New Mexico the Day after. I noticed a A LOUD clicking in the Drivers side front wheel at the first stop light in town. It continued to do this for about 3/4 of the way and then it quit. anything to worry about?? P/S did not have a torque wrench big enough to set torque on wheel nut, just torqued w/ 3/4 ratchet and pipe

Wheel bearings looked good when i inspected them during the brake rotor change. The funny thig is the noise is gone now. the ABS light seems to stay on a little longer now before it goes off, after the motor starts even.

• Owner

Ok... Becareful here... With the tire and everything mounted up. Jack up the axle and jack stand it. Then grab the bottom of the tire and try to rock it in on the top and out in the bottom and visa-versa... If there is any movement the bearing are done... But also be aware of if the ball joint are moving too.