• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1999 2500 hesitate/fluttering when pulling a load or hill.

Hi, My 2500 has started hesitating when pulling a load or a hill when I ask for more power. If I back off it quits. It did it really badly yesterday morning when I was pulling a trailer but on the way home it was great until I started up a very steep hill. Today it was fine until again I started up the steep hill. I live at the top of a mtn and the road is very steep and about 1.7 miles long. I did put some fuel treatment in it and the fuel filter was changed about 10k ago. Any suggestions? TIA!

just because no lights are on (i.e. check engine) doesn't mean there aren't any codes, unfortunately.As for checking fuel pressure, the only method is to either install a fuel pressure gauge, or put a fuel pressure tester gauge onto the schrader valve bolt at the pump.