• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Screening mouse access in Cirrus...

I've been laid low by the cold or what-ever-the-F it is... Fortunately, I think I've turned a corner and am only half soffocated... water boarding has nothing on me! I had a stone take out the Cirus windshield... fortunately I still have glass coverage so the insurance paid to get it replaced. To replace the windshield, the cowel has to come out... I let the pro do it. I explained about my mouse problem. He let me watch the windshield process... and we checked out the cabin air inlet screen... it is perfect. No holes. The mice must be getting in some other way. But they are only on the intake side of the heater core (blend door / blower on that side also). Somebody suggested they might have gotten in through another grommet. I don't know where that would be. Dang!