• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Holidays from "The Kids"

Wild and Free

Goats are an amazing creature. I just sold all of mine after enjoying them for 12 years, and when they're little, they did everything and then some, exactly like the goats in the video.

My Mother in law has what is turning out to be a petting zoo at her place. She too has a small goat that is leash trained and loves to go for walks just like a dog, in fact she takes it and a dog for walks together.:wow:

I have a friend that has a bunch of goats that he uses for pack animals when he goes hunting. He has the paniers for them and they will carry about 40 or 50 pounds each. When he gets an animal down he always bones it out and the goats are packing the meat, cape and or rack but not the extra weight of the animal bones. He takes about 6-8 goats with him on each trip.He has raised them from kids and they all have a name and they come when called. They pack in line going in and out of the woods. When they camp the goats assemble together in a group for warmth and they stay in camp without being thethered together.I have heard some pretty amazing stories about these animals from him..