• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DPF Delete Questions FOR my 2007 6.7

hubert3317

I have a 2007 2500 6.7 with a 6 speed Manuel. I purchased a H&S Xrt (way excited i got one before they cant make them) but my question is can i just hollow out the cat and DPF and put the exhaust back on so it looks stock but still get good results? Wyoming doesnt check but I am worried if I drive it to some states that may care. What do you guys think

I dont know anything about the 6.7s but I would think you would be better off keeping the oem exhaust in your garage in case you have to put it back on someday. Say if Wyoming one day goes to e checks or the day comes you decide to sell it, you may want or have to put it back to stock. Punching it out now could cost you big $$$ down the road.,

• Like 2

I do the deletes in my shop, we recommend to straight pipe it and keep the OEM in case you ever need to go back to stock. Or if you sell your truck, you can put it back to stock. The pipe isn't that expensive to get get.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...