• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Schaeffers soy shield

Wild and Free

I see little about this product on any forum, I use it religiously in the summer and run amsoil diesel treat with cold flow improver in winter, I am another one of those pesky AO dealers but don't push it. here is a link to it. Schaeffers has some of the best product on the market IMHO. They have been around for a long time. I have used many of there product over the years at places I have worked and can attest to the high quality of all of their products.

Now there is a good product... It actual based on a lubricant from the get go! :smart: Just sad that these thing are not sold near me...:rolleyes2:

Their site is not very accurate. If I look for local dealers it shows me guys from South Dak as the closest when I have 2 guys within 30 miles of me who are actually very high volume dealers.:confused: