• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel tank filler and Vent Hose

• Staff

What happened to the one that came with the truck? Can you use parts of the old one and just piece it together with rubber hose lengths and some clamps? At that price I'd have a muffler shop fab one up perhaps. I know you don't much need the filler neck vent because mine fills just fine without it. My return fuel goes into the old filler neck vent. I can see the return flow inside the filler neck when removing the fuel cap. Then the filler neck vent termination point on the top of the tank became the tank vent hosed up to just inside the fuel door with a screened boat style vent there.