• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Chicken Pluckers anyone?

you are right, 500 bucks would buy a lot of chicken! We've done about 100 birds a year for the last 30 years... and I am SOOO done doing it by hand.... almost makes me look forward to the 'next' 30 years! I finally got my shipping notice from the supplier, should have my picker Thursday or Friday. Soon as it's delivered, it'll be schuckin' feathers asap!

...now, how much to ship to my place and how much to rent? :D

...now, how much to ship to my place and how much to rent? :D

Ha Ha. Depends on how well it works this weekend! You might get it pretty cheap! But if it does a really good job, I might be pretty protective of it.. I finally got ahold of a 'live' person at the shipping, and they verified it's in transit. My birds are so dang big, they are starting to Chuck Norris the shed. Good thing this plucker can handle a small turkey!

Ha Ha. Depends on how well it works this weekend! You might get it pretty cheap! But if it does a really good job, I might be pretty protective of it.. I finally got ahold of a 'live' person at the shipping, and they verified it's in transit. My birds are so dang big, they are starting to Chuck Norris the shed. Good thing this plucker can handle a small turkey!

PICS! :thumbup2: